- “The Dharma Retreat made me realise I don’t just have a responsibility to myself to be happy, I have a responsibility to my family and my clients to be the best version of me. This course has the power to change lives.” Clare Boardman
- “What an inspiring weekend. It was a time for self reflection, meditation and discovery to reveal our true essential nature, to live life authentically and happily.” Shelly Southam
- “Lovely place, great people and a fabulous workshop. Anne’s wisdom, warmth and insights helped me identify who I am. It was very revealing, enjoyable and thoroughly worthwhile.” Lisa Ticehurst
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the Dharma Retreat with Anne. It was a great way to reconnect with myself and what ‘fills up my bucket’. The environment was a beautiful safe space.” Ainslie MacMillan
This workshop is based on personality archetypes, which act as a map for your soul. Your personality shows you what makes your heart sing, what motivates you, what your potential is and the gifts you have to share.
This workshop is based on nine personality archetypes which are a map for your soul. Our personality very clearly shows us what makes us happy, what motivates us, what our potential strengths are and the gifts we have to share. These archetypes were developed by me following a major life crisis and you won’t find them anywhere else. They are uncannily accurate.
This workshop is about supporting you to understand you and why your life is the way it is. We will talk about life transitions and the gifts they can bring to our lives. I will also cover acceptance, forgiveness, living by values and how to share your unique gifts. I will help each one of you create a life map that will lead you to the life that will most fulfil you.
During the weekend you will:
- BE GUIDED TO RECOGNISE YOUR STORY AND HOW YOUR ATTACHMENT TO YOUR STORY MAY BE HOLDING YOU BACK
- IDENTIFY YOUR UNIQUE PERSONALITY AND THE GIFTS YOU HAVE TO SHARE
- PRACTICE MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION TO ACCESS DEEPER STATES OF INNER PEACE AND GUIDANCE
- BE GUIDED THROUGH EXERCISES TO ASSIST YOUR AWAKENING AND DEVELOP YOUR INTUITION
- LEARN HOW TO LIVE IN A STATE OF FLOW
- CONNECT WITH LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS WHO SHARE A DESIRE TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
- BE GIVEN A WORKBOOK TO TAKE HOME TO CONTINUE THE JOURNEY STARTED ON THE WEEKEND.
My aim is to provide you with the tools to navigate life’s challenges, to help you recognise the beauty in every single day and to support you to be as happy as you can be.
The weekend retreat is held over Saturday and Sunday at Peter Canisus House in Pymble (a suburb of Sydney).
You can attend the retreat as a day attendee, or you can stay at the retreat centre.
The course fee includes all accommodation and meals.
Most of the rooms are single rooms with double beds, but depending on the numbers there may be some twin share, this will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
The cost includes all accommodation and meals. However, you are welcome to come for just the day sessions.
Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, allergies all catered for.
Dates: Early 2017, date to be advised. We suggest you subscribe to Anne’s blog to receive details of next retreat.
You will need to arrive by 9am for check in as the workshop starts at 9.30am – 5pm Saturday and starts at 9am – to approximately 2.30pm Sunday.
$595 includes all meals and accommodation for one night (Saturday).
$705 includes all meals and accommodation for two nights (Friday and Saturday)
$495 day attendance only (lunch included)
The above prices are based on twin share rooms. There are a limited number of single rooms with ensuite, these cost an additional $100 per night.
“Just days after Anne Hartley’s Dharma Retreat I had a life changing experience……… I found the courage to cancel a credit card that was encouraging my ridiculous spending over many years! Anne’s Retreat was brilliant, we gained insight into our personalities/archetypes, mixed with a terrific group of people and stayed in an amazing place – Peter Canisius House – loaded with history and meaning! I strongly recommend the Retreat to everyone. I had hoped for some change and improvement as a person and I really believe with a combination of Anne’s books and her personal guidance over the weekend I am on the way to a better and more satisfying life.” Mary Hayman